Friday, August 20, 2010

Flying the Friendly Skies

This week I went to Saint Louis to participate in a Purina meeting. On the flight home I was wearing my Purina Strategy Healthy Edge logo shirt. As I was getting off the plane from Saint Louis to Dallas/Fort Worth the pilot was standing in the door to the cockpit. I thanked him for a good flight and he asked me about my shirt. Turns out he is a horse owner who feeds Purina Strategy GX to his horses. He lives in Missouri and competes in ranch sorting and team penning events. He went on and on about how much he loved how his horses looked since he began using Strategy several years ago. It was pretty fun to meet a fan of Purina and always interesting to see where you can run into horse owners...even flying the friendly skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment