Friday, August 23, 2013

Purina Ambassador Brittany Pozzi Guest Post


Hi Purina Readers! My name is Brittany Pozzi and I am a 2x World Champion and 9x NFR qualifier for Victoria, TX. I have been teamed up with Purina for about 7 years now and would not feed any other product. Purina strives to be the best and I want to give the best feed on the market to my horses. Before Purina ever became one of my sponsors I was on the test program for Ultium® Growth Horse Formula and loved it.


My small operation that I started with has grown to a semi large operation with 11 broodmare, 2 studs, 30 horses in barrel training, race horses on the track, and 3 full time rodeo horses. Needless to say that is a lot of horse to feed and take care of and make sure they are always on top of their game and with Purina I can do that. 

The breeding part of my program is my latest passion and I have already had two winners out of one of my broodmare Streakin Six Babe. I find great reward in riding and winning on horses I have raised so I want them to grow up to be their best and that is why I feed them Ultium® Growth Horse Formula as weanlings and through out their yearling year. This feed has become a regular in my barn and I begin feeding it to my mares a month before they foal and until the babies are weaned. I have seen a huge difference in the growth and overall body condition of my foals.. Since I also run in futurities I feel like this feed gives me a competitive edge on my 4 years olds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment